BLS-CPR Instructor Class
- Have current AHA BLS provider status and be proficient in all of the skills.
- Complete an Instructor Candidate Application. (Application PDF)
- Become aligned with an American Heart Association Training Center.
- Obtain the BLS Instructor Package (includes course DVD, student manual and instructor manual) or BLS Instructor Manual (includes lesson plans)
- Successfully complete the BLS classroom Instructor Course with HealthPro
- Complete the mandatory BLS Instructor Essentials prior to class (may purchase at onlineaha.org, or purchase from HealthPro in the registration process)
- Register online with the AHA Instructor Network
- Successfully be monitored teaching your first BLS course within six months after completing the Instructor Course
- Complete any administrative steps (submission of required policies, complete TS Contract and payment of management dues – all reviewed during instructor course)
- Receive a BLS Instructor Card, valid for two years
The BLS for Healthcare Providers Instructor Package includes all tools needed for BLS Instructors to teach the BLS for Healthcare Providers Course and skills sessions for HeartCode BLS. The following items are included in this convenient package:
BLS Instructor Manual
BLS Student Manual (includes pocket reference card)
BLS Course DVD
HeartSaver classes are for non-healthcare providers and include: CPR-AED, First Aid and Pediatric First Aid/CPR
If you wish to teach the HeartSaver classes (CPR-First Aid) only, then you can purchase the Heartsave Instructor Packet instead.
|February 27, 2020||9AM-5:00PM - Ladera Ranch Site|
|March 25, 2020||9AM-5:00PM|
|BLS-CPR Instructor Course||$275.00|
|BLS Instructor Package (Pick-up at HealthPro)||$165.00|
|CEU Fee (8HR- Add "1" to cart if CEUs are needed)||$10.00|
|BLS INSTRUCTOR MANUAL ONLY||$60.00|
|BLS INSTRUCTOR 1:1 (Private class)||$350.00|
|BLS INSTRUCTOR ESSENTIALS||$35.00|
|HEARTSAVER INSTRUCTOR PACKET||$260.00|
555 Corporate Drive, Suite 270
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
462 Corona Mall
Corona, California 92879
NOTE: Courses are always updated regularly in our system, but last minute changes or additions may occur. For the most up to date information (or to inquire about group scheduling or private sessions) please call our office at (951)279-6110. Thank you.