ACLS Instructor Course
Prior to the Instructor-Led Portion of the Course:
- Send a copy of current BLS and ACLS Provider Cards (send to email@example.com)
- Send a copy of current resume which includes copies of License or Certificate in the healthcare field (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Agree to affiliate with HealthPro’s TC OR another Training Center
- Complete an Instructor Candidate Application. (Application PDF) MUST be signed by HealthPro’s TC or the accepting TC
- Complete ACLS Online Course Essentials Courses
- Be proficient in all BLS and ACLS skills
- Obtain an ACLS Instructor Packet
Upon completion of the Instructor-Led Portion of the Course:
- Successfully pass the provider and instructor exam given during the instructor-led portion, or arrange for remediation
- Register online with the AHA Instructor Network
- Be successfully monitored teaching your first ACLS course within six months.
- Become successfully aligned with HealthPro’s TC or accepting Training Center by completing any required administrative steps
- Complete any administrative steps (submission of required policies, complete TS Contract and payment of management dues – all reviewed during instructor course)
- Receive your ACLS Instructor Cards, valid for two years
- Begin teaching!
- OPTION 1: At a minimum to attend the instructor course, you must have the current instructor manual for each discipline: ACLS Instructor Manual ($50.00)] When choosing this option, you will have to purchase the course DVDs at a later time, prior to being approved to teach.
- OPTION 2: You can purchase the entire instructor package for each, which includes the instructor manual, course DVD and a copy of the student manual. ACLS Instructor Package ($225.00)]
- Note: Costs quoted above do not include shipping
|ACLS Instructor Course||$275.00|
|ACLS Course Essentials - Online Prequisite||$35.00|
|ACLS Instructor Packet||$250.00|
|ACLS Instructor Manual Only-Mandatory||$60.00|
|Optional Course CEUs - 10HRS||$20.00|
555 Corporate Drive, Suite 270
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
2900 Adams Street, Suite C5
Riverside, California 92504
NOTE: Courses are always updated regularly in our system, but last minute changes or additions may occur. For the most up to date information (or to inquire about group scheduling or private sessions) please call our office at (951)279-6110. Thank you.