HealthPro certifies registrants under many different professional agencies. These agencies provide minimum hours requirements for certification to be awarded. All registrants should arrive to courses on time and must attend all days courses are scheduled. Credit may not be given for incomplete course participation or course absence.
Registrant Cancellations and Refunds-
- Cancellations made prior to 48 hours may be eligible to receive a refund, minus a $25.00 administrative fee OR the funds may be applied toward future HealthPro courses, minus a $10.00 administrative fee. Please see “Refunds” below for additional details.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours are not eligible for a refund. Funds may be applied toward future HealthPro courses, minus a $10.00 administrative fee.
- Same day cancellations/no show are not eligible for a refund, but the funds may be applied toward future HealthPro courses, minus a $20.00 administrative fee.
- Notification prior to 48 hours, the student can reschedule the course with no reschedule fees.
- Notification less than 48 hours, the student can reschedule a course, but a $10.00 reschedule fee shall apply.
- Same day notification, the student can reschedule a course, but a $20.00 reschedule fee shall apply.
- Approved refunds may be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or a check may be mailed out.
- Refunds will be made less book and supply charges for opened or used books or supplies.
*COURSE SPECIFIC CANCELLATION POLICIES:
- Any course for which an online component is involved (Online AHA courses, NRP, etc) cancelled after the online portion has been submitted and login information generated may be eligible based on the guidelines above, minus the cost of the online component. No exceptions. Call (951)279-6110 with any questions.
HealthPro Cancellations and Refunds-
- HealthPro reserves the right to cancel a course due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the course non-viable.
- If HealthPro cancels a course, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund credited back to the original credit card used for payment, a check may be mailed out or transfer funds toward registration to any HealthPro course at a new, future date.
Use of Customer Information
HealthPro respects the privacy of its customers and takes steps to prevent unauthorized disclosure of customer information to third parties. Customer information includes any and all information received by HealthPro from its customers, whether such information is received by email, online forms, telephone, facsimile, mail or otherwise. HealthPro stores this information to enable it to schedule courses or to improve the level of service to its Customers. HealthPro also shares certain personal and/or financial information with its merchant account and banking vendors to process orders and payments and with common carriers to ship products to you. Unless required by law or by court order, HealthPro will not disclose, share or sell any customer information to any other third party without your prior authorization.
Personal and Financial Information Collected by HealthPro
Throughout our websites there are forms that request information from you and/or allow you to purchase products and services. These forms typically ask for contact information (such as name, mailing address and email address), financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and verification code) required to process your order and ship products to you. HealthPro will collect similar information when processing orders via telephone. The provision of such information by you is entirely voluntary.
IP Address Logging
HealthPro’ web servers collect domain names and/or IP addresses of users to measure what pages and features are accessed by our visitors. HealthPro uses software to collect and analyze this information. This information helps us administer the site, improve content and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies are small amounts of information, which we may store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log onto the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may setup your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions, which can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. In that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know at by email at email@example.com
The HealthPro website may contain links to other websites not affiliated with HealthPro, including websites of HealthPro’ vendors and service providers. HealthPro is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. By including links to other websites, we neither endorse such sites nor guarantee that the information they contain is accurate. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site to read the privacy statements of every linked website as the privacy policies of each may differ from ours. This privacy statement applies solely to websites owned or operated by HealthPro.
HealthPro is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its website users, but it may investigate and respond if violations are reported. HealthPro reserves the right to delete, remove or exclude any listing or information, in its sole discretion, that does not meet its intent and guidelines for the services offered on the website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy, and HealthPro’s collection and use of customer information, shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of California.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain commercially reasonable procedures and technology designed for this purpose. This website has reasonable technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those security measures. Although we cannot guarantee that our systems are 100% secure 100% of the time, we periodically update and test our technology in order to improve the protection of customer information. HealthPro does not send emails to customers requesting billing, login or password information. If you receive an email purporting to be from HealthPro that asks you to provide personal or account information, or login and passwords, do not provide such information unless you have first verified that the website or email is from HealthPro. Such emails may be fraudulent and used in connection with scams known as phishing. HealthPro asks that you report any suspicious emails or websites to HealthPro.
Use of American Heart Association materials in an Educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials; do not represent income to the Association.