HealthPro EMT Training is a private institution and is approved to operate by the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education and the Riverside Emergency Medical Services Agency. Successful completion of this Program will allow the participant to apply for EMT Exam and Certification at the local, state or national level.
Registrant Cancellations and Refunds-
- Cancellations received through attendance at the first class session or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later, will be eligible to receive a refund, less a $250.00 administrative fee. Please reference your enrollment agreement for the specific date at which you must withdraw to be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations received after the above stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations received after the above stated deadline may apply funds toward a future HealthPro EMT course and will be subject to a $250.00 administrative fee.
- Refunds may be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or a check may be issued.
- Refunds will be made less any book and supply charges for opened or used books or supplies.
- Any and all administrative fees are non-refundable.
- Students that wish to withdraw from the program must notify the Program instructor by filling out a withdrawal form located in the HPEMT office and available online.
- NOTE: The student is entitled to a pro rata refund of nonfederal student financial aid program moneys paid for institutional charges to students who have completed 60 percent or less of the program. If the student obtains a loan to pay for an educational program, the student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund.
HealthPro Cancellations and Refunds-
- HealthPro reserves the right to cancel a course due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the course non-viable
- If HealthPro cancels a course, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund credited back to the original credit card used for payment, a check may be mailed out or transfer funds toward registration to any HealthPro course at a new, future date.
Use of Customer Information
HealthPro respects the privacy of its customers and takes steps to prevent unauthorized disclosure of customer information to third parties. Customer information includes any and all information received by HealthPro from its customers, whether such information is received by email, online forms, telephone, facsimile, mail or otherwise. HealthPro stores this information to enable it to schedule courses or to improve the level of service to its Customers. HealthPro also shares certain personal and/or financial information with its merchant account and banking vendors to process orders and payments and with common carriers to ship products to you. Unless required by law or by court order, HealthPro will not disclose, share or sell any customer information to any other third party without your prior authorization.
Personal and Financial Information Collected by HealthPro
Throughout our websites there are forms that request information from you and/or allow you to purchase products and services. These forms typically ask for contact information (such as name, mailing address and email address), financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and verification code) required to process your order and ship products to you. HealthPro will collect similar information when processing orders via telephone. The provision of such information by you is entirely voluntary.
IP Address Logging
HealthPro’ web servers collect domain names and/or IP addresses of users to measure what pages and features are accessed by our visitors. HealthPro uses software to collect and analyze this information. This information helps us administer the site, improve content and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Cookies are small amounts of information, which we may store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log onto the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may setup your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions, which can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. In that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The HealthPro website may contain links to other websites not affiliated with HealthPro, including websites of HealthPro’ vendors and service providers. HealthPro is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. By including links to other websites, we neither endorse such sites nor guarantee that the information they contain is accurate. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site to read the privacy statements of every linked website as the privacy policies of each may differ from ours. This privacy statement applies solely to websites owned or operated by HealthPro.
HealthPro is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its website users, but it may investigate and respond if violations are reported. HealthPro reserves the right to delete, remove or exclude any listing or information, in its sole discretion, that does not meet its intent and guidelines for the services offered on the website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy, and HealthPro’s collection and use of customer information, shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of California.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain commercially reasonable procedures and technology designed for this purpose. This website has reasonable technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those security measures. Although we cannot guarantee that our systems are 100% secure 100% of the time, we periodically update and test our technology in order to improve the protection of customer information. HealthPro does not send emails to customers requesting billing, login or password information. If you receive an email purporting to be from HealthPro that asks you to provide personal or account information, or login and passwords, do not provide such information unless you have first verified that the website or email is from HealthPro. Such emails may be fraudulent and used in connection with scams known as phishing. HealthPro asks that you report any suspicious emails or websites to HealthPro.